Visa Information for Foreigners
Any foreigner seeking to enter the United Republic of Tanzania is subject to the following entry requirements:
- A passport or Travel Document which is valid for not less than six months;
- A Residence Permit or a Pass or his name is endorsed upon the same;
- A valid Visa (where applicable) from any Tanzania Mission abroad or on arrival at any designated entry points. Visa issuing centres.
Upon complying with the entry requirements, a visitor is issued with a Visitor’s Pass with validity not exceeding three months (and not exceeding six months for citizens of EAC Member States).
Upon your arrival in Singapore, please follow the “Arrivals” signs to the Arrival Immigration Halls on the ground floor for immigration clearance.
Singapore Citizens / Permanent Residents / Long-term Pass Holders
Look out for the dedicated immigration clearance lanes.
Before proceeding to immigration clearance, please get ready the following:
- Valid travel documents (e.g. passport)
- Completed Disembarkation / Embarkation (D / E) cards
- Permits / Entry Visa (if applicable)
- Fever Vaccination Certificate, if visitors are arriving within six days of passing through areas endemic for Yellow Fever
Note to transfer passengers: If your airline does not provide baggage transfer service, you are required to clear arrival immigration and claim your baggage before checking-in for your next flight in Terminals 1, 2 or 3.
There are international safety measures to protect you and your loved ones when traveling.
It is an offense if you fail to comply with these measures, as the safety of all passengers on board the aircraft could be endangered.
For liquids in your hand baggage we have special rules. You may not bring any blunt, pointed or sharp objects in your hand baggage. And items that are chemical, flammable, explosive or toxic are not allowed at all, both in your hand baggage and in your check-in baggage.
Generally, you must not take on board:
Firearms of any kind including replicas and toys
Pointed/edged weapons or sharp objects (E.g multi-purpose tool kits of all sizes).
Blunt Objects (E.g bats, skateboards and paddles).
Chemical and toxic substances, and dangerous goods.
Corrosive substances (E.g. batteries, mercury or drain cleaners)
However, you may always bring:
• Baby food to be consumed during the flight
• Medicines to be taken during the flight, provided you have a prescription or attending physician’s statement
• Special diet foods to be consumed during the flight